We are proud to announce that Jennifer Scalzi has been selected by the College of Law Practice Management to join their Class of 2017 Fellows-Elect. This year's class will be inducted at the 2017 Futures Conference in Atlanta this October, where Jennifer will become part of a Fellowship comprised of lawyers, judges, law professors, administrators, consultants, government officers, and others who are dedicated to improving the law practice management process and to enhancing the professional quality of and public respect for the practice of law.
Membership is by invitation only to those who have proven to their peers, the bar, the bench, or the public through their sustained performance and substantial contributions to law practice management that they meet the eligibility criteria for membership.
A nominee must demonstrate the following criteria within her or his professional community:
- Have the highest professional qualifications and ethical standards
- Provide exceptionally high quality professional services to clients, their employers, the bar, the bench, or the public
- Are committed to fostering and furthering the objectives of the College
- Have significantly contributed to and enhanced law practice management, its literature, its procedures, and its philosophy through dedicated service, or through published writings, or through teaching and lecturing, or through demonstrated excellence in law practice management; and
- Have that high level of character, integrity, professional expertise and leadership which demonstrates the likelihood that they will continue to contribute to the enhancement of law practice management scholarship, continuing education and law practice management processes.