We partner with law firms who are looking to find the very best talent to join their marketing, business development, human resources and recruiting teams. We’ve been on the front lines ourselves, so we understand the pivotal role these professionals play in the growth and security of their law firms and we want to help candidates and clients alike to make decisions that will foster the success of each.
Discussing the legal landscape and making new connections is at the heart of what we do every day. We welcome conversations that allow us the chance to do both, and are genuinely interested in hearing from colleagues in and outside of the legal marketing community. Sometimes, the right opportunity is still years away, but expanding your network could be the step that eventually leads to your next great job.
We work on an exclusive basis, meaning we will always be the only recruiter or search firm working on our roles. The benefits of exclusivity for our candidates mean that you can leverage our in depth knowledge about the role, the team and the firm. It's not transactional, and it's not a "quick fix" relationship; it’s a long-term partnership that helps both you and the firm find the right match. This is a point of distinction for us and we will never change this model.
Maybe it’s time for the next strategic step in your career path. Maybe you love your work but want to focus more narrowly on one aspect of marketing, business development, human resources or recruiting. Does your current firm lack growth opportunities? If you want to talk, then we want to listen.
Historically, our ideal candidates:
- Envision a path for your career and want to take a proactive approach to reaching your goals
- Belong to one or more professional groups, and follow your industry news daily
- Can demonstrate a track record of success and a commitment to your field
- Utilize social media tools for business including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Keep current with emerging trends in marketing, business development, branding and marketing technology
- Possess a positive demeanor, and always act with honesty and integrity
We welcome the chance to discuss your background, skills, and aspirations. Or, you can submit your resume for our formal consideration here or send to: email@example.com.
Stay In The Loop
Follow JJES on one of our social media channels to stay in the loop with new opportunities and industry insights.